Course has a blurry look instead of clean white

Course has a blurry look instead of clean white

by Dave Hyre -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

I just completed a course that I would like to upload to a hub, but instead of the clean white look that my other courses have, this one looks clouded over. I've searched the sections for a background image or color, and I wish those options were there, but am unable to find anything like that. In addition, the cloudiness occurs regardless of whether editing is on or off.

I have attached a screenshot. I inserted that nice clean cloud image, but that's the only cloud I wanted! No real cloud, haha.

Thank you in advance,

David Hyre

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dave Hyre

Re: Course has a blurry look instead of clean white

by Dave Hyre -

(continued) Here is the image. Please notice the blurriness that I am trying to get rid of that is not seen in any other courses. I created this course anew, so the cloudiness could not be from something imported.

In reply to Dave Hyre

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Is your course and category hidden?

The Miscellaneous in grey suggests the category is hidden and also the grey in that section suggests the section also is hidden. Turn on the editing and see if the eye for that section is hidden. Then go to Site administration >Courses >Manage courses and categories and check if the eye icon is closed on the Miscellanous category.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Dave Hyre -

Thanks, Mary! This is one that should NOT be hidden. I suspect that will take care of it. Have a good day/night. It's morning here in Sapporo.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Dave Hyre -

Oops, there was one category hidden, but now all categories subcategories and this course all have the unblocked eye icon. Still blurred. Strange.

In reply to Dave Hyre

by Dave Hyre -

Just tried actually hiding it and then taking a look at it again. That didn't change anything. Nothing is hidden now, except the Moodle Reader Quiz course, which is supposed to be hidden.

In reply to Dave Hyre

by Dave Hyre -

All of the course sections were made invisible by default!  Fixed