Number of replies: 4

Hi all,

whether any time sheet plugin available for teachers in moodle 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to saravana kumar

Re: Regarding Attendance plugin for teachers

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

There are a number of plugins that could suit your need, you will find them on this page Pick a few that might meet your need and test them, see which one works best. 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by saravana kumar -

Hi Collin,

Thank you for your response .In that link only student attendance plugin is available.i need a plugin for only teachers .Exactly i need to track the teachers for every 2 hours.Like that i need to config.

In reply to saravana kumar

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

In that case, you may want to take a plugin and edit it to suit your need, that is likely the quickest way of doing things. If you have a workable plugin, then figure out what it does, how it does it, then what you want it to do then how you want it to do what you want it to do. Add the code to the plugin, replacing superfluous existing code. Look at what you got, then design what you need and code it. Make sure the database reflects your code, btw. The Development Documentation for plugins is fairly comprehensive, so should point you in the right direction. 

If there isn't one that does what you want, then the Attendance Register may be closest. That tracks time spent in a course, so it may be able to replicate that in the Moodle, with the right changes. 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by saravana kumar -

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.I will do it and update you