33 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 10 delayed. That's 92% success, beautiful one!
- Given the size and complexity of issues landing last week we had to delay a number of them (10) for this week. Aiming to kill (in the good way) all them ASAP. Thanks for your patience!
- From now on we are in the continuous integration period, trying to release as often as possible and with some strict rules about holding improvements and new features that did not pass the freeze barrier.
- Moodle 3.1 QA testing round will start this week and, as far as we are not feature complete yet, some of the tests will be held and executed later. Also, it's possible that other tests will need to be executed twice, once various adjustments to features are performed.
- Please, be aggressive labeling the issues you are working on. Having them properly set (docs_required, dev_docs_required, api_change, release_notes, ui_change...) really helps to have the documentation updated and on time for release. Specially call for the last one, ui_change, because usually it involves reviewing both screenshots and videos, a great deal of effort. Of course, everybody is welcome to collaborate, you know the motto, "it's a wiki!".
- MDL-53451: CBE has been integrated into core.
- MDL-52954: Improvements to the assignments grading interface.
- MDL-53772: Problems with contexts and validate_context() fixed.
- MDL-52781: Centralized way to validate/clean user information.
- MDL-51603: New dataformat plugin type to improve exporting of information.
- And lots more in areas like forums, assignments, web services, usability, global search...
- To the iTeam, because we are about to start a period that requires the best from all us (patience, attention, wide thinking...) and they deserve these thanks and more. Go, go, go, Andrew, Dan, David and Rajesh, we can!
Everybody else specializes.
Daddy knows everything,
and he puts the pieces together.
-- Robert A. Heinlein