[ADAPTABLE] VERSION 1.2.3 - CLOSED

Re: Site title will not display & header height no longer adjustable?

by Fernando Acedo -
Number of replies: 10
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

This issue was found just after release the existing version and it is already fixed in our repository. You can download the development version to fix it.

Due the infinite combinations of settings we found yesterday another issue while installing the theme in a client that will be fixed today. So probably tomorrow we'll publish a patch release.

The header height is disable because broken the header depending the height set. We need to rethink how it could be applied.

In reply to Fernando Acedo

by A. A. -

Hi Fernando,

can you please tell me where and how to download the new version from your repository?

Thanks

Antonio

In reply to A. A.

by Fernando Acedo -

This is the direct link:

https://bitbucket.org/covuni/moodle-theme_adaptable/branch/version-1.2.4-201609260

Remember to rename the folder before upload the zip file to moodle.

Re: [ADAPTABLE] THEME SUPPORT ONLY

by diana palacios -

Hi Fernando, thanks for your previous comments. I have a doubt.  I can not change from frontpage slider setting, the text color of H3 and H4 of the slider style 1 and button color, and background button color which indicates the number of slides of the slider style 1. I can do change from CSS?

Thanks for your comments.

In reply to diana palacios

by Fernando Acedo -

For style 1 you already have these settings in the Frontpage Slider section.

by Alessio Ceccherelli -

Hi Fernando. 

First of all, thanks for this terrific theme... I just want to advise that with the last update (version 3.1) I've lost the possibility to search courses by the top right search box, because the header is entirely clickable now, and I cannot type in the box. Thanks for the attention.

BR

A.

In reply to Alessio Ceccherelli

by Fernando Acedo -

Read previous posts. This is already fixed and you can download the dev version in

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=331879#p1372640

by diana palacios -

Hi Fernando, thanks for your previous comments. I have a doubt, is possible change the colour of the indicator (by default is black) and change the colour of the background of indicator (by default is grey) in style 1, located below the slides and which Indicates the number of slides visibles in the frontpage. I can to change of colours to work with dark backgrounds?

Thanks for your comments.

In reply to diana palacios

by Fernando Acedo -

No idea. This is part of Flexslider so probably you could find more information about it searching in the Flexslider docs.

by Jason Hollowell -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Fernando,

Thanks and I salute your efforts to keep up with the many inquiries here on the forums. smile I will download the newest version and give it a try.

Regards

Jason