Big Blue Button Activity is not shown in Course Overview Block!

Big Blue Button Activity is not shown in Course Overview Block!

von Afrooz Rashedi -
Anzahl Antworten: 10

Hi,

I am using Moodle 3 and I have just upgraded BigBlueButton module. The problem I have with BBB is that when I schedule the next session of our online class, neither the Activity, nor its date and time is shown on the "course overview" block which is placed in student's dashboard page. It is necessary that they know when  their upcoming session (Date and Time) will be.

Currently, all other activities like Chat and Assignment with the ability of time and date schedule are shown in this block, announcing the time and date (assignment: due date) and the students will know their schedule. 

I appreciate it if anyone can give me an idea on how I can solve this.

Mittelwert:Useful (1)
Als Antwort auf Afrooz Rashedi

Re: Big Blue Button Activity is not shown in Course Overview Block!

von maggie jelli -

سلام

میتونید برای نصب بیگ بلو باتن کمکم کنید

Als Antwort auf maggie jelli

von Afrooz Rashedi -

سلام پلاگین رو دانلود کنید و از حالت فشرده خارج نکنید. از قسمت مدیریت سایت » افزونه ها (پلاگین ها)  وارد نصب بشید. اونجا می تونید فایل زیپ رو آپلود کنید و ادامه رو بزنید تا نصب بشه.

von maggie jelli -

سلام

منظورتون اینه که پلاگین بیگ بلو رو از سایت مودل دانلود کنم

آخه حجمش رو دیدم زیر یک مگ بود

برای نصبش احتیاج به اینترنت دارم یا نه، چون رو سرور نصب میکنم.

بیگ بلو یه سرور اختصاصی میخاد؟

von Afrooz Rashedi -

آره حجمش کمه. از سایت مودل دانلود کنید. اگر روی سرور کار میکنید برای نصب و اجرا نیازی به اینترنت نیست. بستگی به استفاده تون از بیگ بلو داره. اگه خیلی زیاد استفاده میشه و افراد زیادی همزمان بهش وصل میشن سرورش رو جدا کنید.

von Don Hinkelman -
Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers

Dear Afrooz,

I think this is an easy fix that the developer, Fred Dixon, can add to the next release of BigBlueButton. Have you ever made a Tracker issue?  You might consider making an Issue and it should get into the list of improvements that BBB needs to do.

Hope this helps,  Don

Als Antwort auf Don Hinkelman

von Afrooz Rashedi -

Dear Don,

I must say it didn't cross my mind to make a tracker issue. Thank you for your suggestion. I hope they fix it soon.

- Afrooz

von Jesus Federico -
Nutzerbild von Plugin developers

Hi Afrooz,

I came across this post surfing the forums after a friend gave us the heads up. I am the developer who maintains this plugin, so yes, the issue will be addressed asap. Opening the issue in the moodle tracking system would be the best way to follow up.

Just one more thing. If you ever have an issue related to this plugin you can open an issue in the moodle tracking system or open an thread in the web conferencing plugins sub forum https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=7797. Whatever is published there will trigger messages to some of the folks involved in the BigBlueButton project, so better chances to have a sooner response.

Regards,

Jesus Federico

Als Antwort auf Jesus Federico

von Afrooz Rashedi -

Dear Jesus,

Thanks for solving this issue in advance. I'll keep that in mind for the future issues. I have already posted it on Moodle Tracker after Don told me about it (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-6264).

Regards,

Afrooz

von maggie jelli -
زمان(ساعت) سرور و مودل یک ساعت اختلاف دارد یعنی وقتی آزمونی در یک ساعت خاص امکان دسترسی داده شود ، بعد از گذشت یک ساعت از آن ،آزمون در دسترس خواهد بود. ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنین. با تشکر

von Richard Oelmann -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers Nutzerbild von Testers

This is the Moodle in English forum - if you would like to continue the discussion in Persian, please use the appropriate language forum, alternatively, please post here in English.