20 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 1 delayed. That's 77% success, twice my favorite number, heh!
- Countdown: 5 weeks for 3.1 release, and code freeze is next Monday 14:00h, Perth/Australia time.
- Once freeze is in effect, any improvement or new feature will be labelled as "integration_held" and those issues won't be considered till some weeks after release. No matter of that there is a last chance of having those issues re-considered for integration by labelling them as "unhold_requested". Development managers will review all those requests and decide if they are accepted for 3.1 or finally held.
- There are 26 issues awaiting peer-review. How many of them will find their way before freeze?
- Please, try not comment into closed issues, at least without creating a new issue as followup. Closed issues are rarely followed and it's highly possible to get those comments lost/ignored. If there is any objection, problem, regression... please create new issues always.
- MDL-45064: LTI preconfigured activities can be picked in the activity chooser.
- MDL-45064: Allow multiple areas to be filtered on search.
- MDL-52707: Allow tags to be combined.
- MDL-53440: Better workflow for accepting multiple courses.
- MDL-53440: New options added to external_format_text()
- And lots more in areas like web services, tags, courses, wiki...
- To The Nothing, mainly because today I feel myself inspired enough to be original. Maybe also coz that is my brain content lately, who knows. LOL. Thanks!
If builders built buildings the way
programmers built programs,
then the first woodpecker that came along
would destroy civilization.
-- Gerald Weinberg