View Cycle of GradeBook - being able to choose grades only, aggregates only or full view in 1 click

View Cycle of GradeBook - being able to choose grades only, aggregates only or full view in 1 click

by Riady Santoso -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Moodlers,

Currently I'm using Moodle 2.7.7 and utilising gradebook quite heavily to monitor the progress of the students. As we have multiple units for each course, so we use gradebook categories to organise the quizzes. It works well and happy with outcomes. But sometimes, I'd like to toggle between full view and grades only view (Occasionally I choose aggregates only view) but current version of the gradebook requires me to view cycle the grade. For example, if I want to view the result from Grades only to Full view, I have to go through aggregates only view. It would be great if I can choose in 1 click, the view that I want to use.

To illustrate better, please see the screen capture below. (I want to change the view from Grade Only to Full View for S02 - SIRXIND101)

Grades Only

Aggregates Only

Full View

Proposed solution

Will it be better if we can choose the view straight away with 1 click as illustrated below?

Proposed

Thanks and regards,

Riady