What permission do I need to allow a userset manager to see custom profile field entires

What permission do I need to allow a userset manager to see custom profile field entires

napisao/la Bob Derezinski -
Number of replies: 0

I have setup a couple of custom profile fields and linked them to ELIS custom profile fields.  When I login as a Userset Manager Role user and try and run the Course Completion By User Set Report and individually select those custom profile fields to print, the fields display on the report but the entries are blank.  When I run the report as an admin the field entries display as they should.

When setting up the fields under Manual Editing there is an option labeled 'Who can view this field'  There are 2 options 'Anyone with view permissions on the context' and "Only users with moodle/user:view hidden details'  I am not sure where to go to check where my User Set role permission for those 2 areas would be?

Can anyone assist me?  I am running Moodle 3.0

Also, is there an easy to understand guide somewhere that explain how Moodle's Permissions works as a whole.  I am having a very difficult time understanding how to setup different access to different areas for different users.

Thanks

Prosjek ocjena: -