Group assignment grading

Group assignment grading

by Abdullah Hasan Tufail -
Number of replies: 5

Dear, as the picture attached with this query. If i "Download all submissions", then all submissions are downloaded in my local drive. The issue needs to be address here that i want to view submitted document of each group and the downloaded ".zip" file gives me "AAALLLLLL files". :-\
In example, I've a lesser students in that class; But; For a 100 students' class and group of 10, number of 10 files are enough to be downloaded. A number of 100 files are too much. Any help in this regard?? I'm using Moodle 2.9

Attachment Group Assignment.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Abdullah Hasan Tufail

Re: Group assignment grading

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Make sure the assignment is set to use groups, I normally use visible groups, when looking at the grading page, select one of the groups, then when you select Grading action > Download all submissions your download will ONLY be the members of the group you selected.

In reply to AL Rachels

Thank you sir AL Rachels for your response. My issue remains same. My query was to download one submission per group. For example, if i have 10 groups for a 100 students class; is there any option in MOODLE that i could download 1 file from each group.

In reply to Abdullah Hasan Tufail

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The only ways I can think of doing what you want is to create a new group containing one person from each of your 10 groups, or just download the assignment for one person from each group, one at a time.

In reply to AL Rachels

Yeah.. :-\

I am downloading one assignment per group. But that is not an automated thing to do. Hopefully MOODLE developers would look into this support. :0
Thank you very much Sir AL Rachels. Stay blessed.