Cannot connect: Verify that you have typed correctly the URL and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later.

Cannot connect: Verify that you have typed correctly the URL and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later.

by Leon Ngo -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Having the error above on my Moodle 2.9.1 (Build: 20150706).

Have tried a few of the recommended tasks in the other threads with the same error but no avail.

Moodle site is also running behind a proxy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leon Ngo

Re: Cannot connect: Verify that you have typed correctly the URL and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later.

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Leon,

we're sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a test account so we can take a look? We need the Moodle URL, username and password. Please send them to mobile@moodle.com.

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

Re: Cannot connect: Verify that you have typed correctly the URL and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later.

by Adriano Lima -

Helo,

You could check the error that is happening in my Moodle Mobile too?

The access data are:

URL: https://ead.prodemge.gov.br

Removed by Dani.

My email is: adriano.lima@prodemge.gov.br

(Editado por Daniel Palou - envío original miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016, 17:48)

In reply to Adriano Lima

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Adriano,

I've seen that you use an invalid certificate in your site (not trusted). That's going to cause problems in Android, in some Android versions you won't be able to login in your site because the certificate won't be accepted.

Also, I tried to login using the credentials you provided but I get an error, seems the user or password is wrong.

Even if they're wrong, I'm editing your post to hide the credentials, it's not safe to make them public smile

Kind regards,

Dani