Reusing own rubric forms (in Moodle 2.7)

Reusing own rubric forms (in Moodle 2.7)

by Ramon Ovelar -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I'm preparing some tutorials for a course for teachers on Moodle and I don't see why an specific feature - find and reuse a rubric assesment form from one course to another - is working perfectly in Moodle 3.0 and not working at all in 2.7.

I have reproduced the same situation in both settings (following https://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Advanced_grading_methods):

• a user has the role of teacher in two courses and in one of them there is an assignment with a rubric.
  • In the other course, this user creates an assignment, chooses "Rubric" as "grading method" and chooses to "Create new grading form from a template", then ticks the box "Include my own forms", leaving empty the search field.
While in Moodle 3.0 I find the form and I am able to use it as a template, in Moodle 2.7 it doesn't find anything. From what I have understood in the above linked page, there is nothing to change about permissions, so I'm wondering what to do. This would be an important issue for us, as quite often we have faculty queries about the possibility of reusing rubric forms.

Many thanks in advance,
Average of ratings: -