Changing the App logo

Changing the App logo

by Moodle Manager -
Number of replies: 2

Will someone be able to kindly assist.

I have been only trying to change the app logo. I have followed the instructions given by Juan's tutorial and and then build a folder with all the files. Then zipped the files and uploaded to PhoneGap buld.

When I am trying to run the apk file, it comes with a series of mma error messages

{{mma.files.uploadfiles'|translate}}

Some assistance will be highly appreciated.

Anindya

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Moodle Manager

Re: Changing the App logo

by Yusuf Yilmaz -

It seems that you have missing lang files. Becaerfull to keep folder structure. It is important. 

Besure that you create config.xml in www folder directory.

Besure that in root directory of your app files changed the resource folder with your app icon and splash file. Then next, you should run "ionic resources" command to generatore your app icons and splash screen. Next you should coppy resources folder in the www folder. Also you should copy icon.png and splash png to www's root. Than you should upload that file to phonegap to build your apk. 

If you have screen shots, that would be easier to help.

In reply to Yusuf Yilmaz

Re: Changing the App logo

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Also, you should only upload the www folder to Phonegap Build, not the whole project.

Kind regards,

Dani