Atto Text Editor icons on multiple rows

Atto Text Editor icons on multiple rows

by Juan F -
Number of replies: 5

Folks,

I'm migrating over the Atto and really do like the way it functions.  I have one issue.  I've added all kinds of plugins (bold, italic, table, etc.) to the text editor and now my single row is quite long.  Is it possible to break this into 2 or even 3 different rows?

Thanks, Chris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan F

Re: Atto Text Editor icons on multiple rows

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Try Site administration >Plugins>Text editors> Atto HTML editor > Collapse toolbar settings
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Juan F -

Mary, thanks for writing on my issue.  I have this set to "Show first No groups when collapsed" where n = 4.

Here is what I see when I 'use advanced editor' with Atto:

In reply to Juan F

by Juan F -

Oops...the thumbs down icon should be n.  That's funny.

In reply to Juan F

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

So that looks a little off for n=4. Each "n" is a group of buttons. Though your first group is very long,  I see 5 groups of buttons in your screenshot.

Also, I don't see your expand/collapse button in the front -- did you accidentally delete it? collapse = collapse). If you're looking to have less buttons in the first row, try changing the N to a lower number.

In reply to John Provasnik

by Juan F -

John, I simply want to have 3 or 4 rows of buttons...I don't like the collapse feature because I have to click this each time I want to expand it.  Any thoughts?