Interactive Lesson Development - what to use

Re: Svar: Re: Interactive Lesson Development - what to use

by Renaat Debleu -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Other things that can limit the functioning of Moodle: (dbtransfer - badges - enrolment)

1. dbtransfer (sudo -u www-data php admin/cli/check_database_schema.php)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hvp
     * column 'slug' length is 255, expected  (C)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. behat: (sudo -u www-data php admin/tools/behat/cli/run,php) 
    Scenario: All of the selected roles can award badges # badges/tests/behat/award_badge.feature:232
          And I trigger cron                                 # badges/tests/behat/award_badge.feature:299
            Other backtraces found:
            line 2426 of /mod/hvp/library/h5p.classes.php: call to behat_error_handler()
            line 48 of /mod/hvp/classes/task/look_for_updates.php: call to H5PCore->fetchLibrariesMetadata()
            line 75 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to mod_hvp()
            line 81 of /admin/cron.php: call to cron_run() (Exception)
  3. behat: (sudo -u www-data php admin/tools/behat/cli/run,php)
    Scenario: Backup and restore of meta enrolment instance # enrol/meta/tests/behat/enrol_meta.feature:77
  4. phpunit: (php admin/tools/phpunit/cli/init.php)
    plugin produces html garbage (see https://github.com/h5p/h5p-moodle-plugin/issues/122)

I used the github bug tracker to report one issue, but received no feedback or reaction.  As long as nobody reacts over there, I'm forced to post all possible errors in this discussion forum...