Thank you for your insight.
Due to the number of questions/remarks, I'll follow a Q/A pattern.
Questions/remarks will be italic, answers will be in bold.
I thought we were talking Virtual pagination. And I haven't seen a satisfactory result at your side ...
Yes, that was my frist question. As I said here, thanks to you, I've realized that it was not possible to mix V-pagination and Responsive. I also said it was now working and that I was switching topic to Accordion. Not good practice on forums (One post /one topic. My mistake!
this is Accordion_Chunking. In your screenshot you have two chunks
while in the attached files you have only one chunk in the jqz; and some
code in the Reading that is unfamiliar to me
e.g. // début du script
The reason it is unfamiliar is because I use accented letters (needed in French) and those weird looking dé are just special characters in ascii (in this case an accented e (é).
In the htm file you have again only one chunk, and JQuery
And the iframe is probably pointing to your local machine/server because it doesn't open as a simple urlhttp://220.127.116.11/moodle/mod/page/view.php?id=95
must apologize again on this account. I had created a new file from scratch
and really thought there was nothing in the reading text area. Sometimes
Hot Potatoes confuses me as to its .cfg use. But that is another issue (one topic per post )
This time I am sending the same file having double checked there is absolutely nothing in the reading text area.
It still behaves the same way: fine on my laptop but is not able to check the answer committed online. I also uploaded it on Gordon's Moodle (Thanks Gordon!). And it works on his Moodle. This is all the more confusing to me...
I'm totally confused. What are we working on and what do you want to achieve?
I suppose by now you have a pretty clear view of things:
I'm trying to get Accordion-Chunking to work on my Moodle.
What really has me confused is that it is working on Gordon's Moodle and not on "mine". My Moodle is a university Moodle, very "standard, no fancy pluging or hack of any sort.
produced by JQuery, or JQuery incompatibility with other scripts, or
I tried with and without the JQuery part in the text area. It does not change a thing...
Yes, I know, and found out the hard way that when I added JQuerry on the text area, and wanted the HotPot module to use xml files, it stripped off the code before rendering the page. That's a question I'll put to Gordon (in another post though ).
Start clean with one modification at a time and let's figure out why it's not happening as you expect.
I totally agree, that's sound practice. and is what I've been doing. Just sorry that JQuery got in the way by mistake.
My aim: to understand what is preventing the Accordion-chunk from working on my Moodle. The anwser may be out of reach though, since we cannot replicate it...Thanks again.