How can I make reviewing anonymous?

How can I make reviewing anonymous?

by Francis Feytout -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

Just a quick question on how to make workshop reviewing anonymous. I know the answer is here. But my teachers don't have the right to modify those permissions even in the activity context.

Do you know which capacity rules over this ?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Francis Feytout

Re: How can I make reviewing anonymous?

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I don't think there is a way to do it without allowing teachers to override the student role. As far as I know, your teachers must have both the capability moodle/role:safeoverride and the override enabled.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Francis Feytout -

Right, we disabled the overrides a while back !

Thank you David !

In reply to Francis Feytout

by Susanna Wesson -

Hi,

I think I may have had the same problem when I started my first workshop: I didn't want students to see either whose work they were reviewing or who had reviewed their work.

My administrator removed 'student' from the list of permissions for View reviewer names and View author names in the Workshop administration block. (See screenshot.)

I should have warned students not to include their names in their submissions, though.

Susanna

Attachment Workshop_permissions.png
Average of ratings: Useful (2)