the Questionnaire Rubric

the Questionnaire Rubric

by Montaser Al-Halabi -
Number of replies: 4

Dears

Can We add a rubric similar to the Workshop rubric to the Questionnaire .

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Montaser Al-Halabi

Re: the Questionnaire Rubric

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi -

I'm guessing the Workshop rubric is part of the Workshop module, and not part of Moodle core? If so, you would need to spec out how that would work with the questionnaire to see if its something that makes sense to build.

Keep in mind that the questionnaire is not typically something that is graded.

mike

In reply to Mike Churchward

by Montaser Al-Halabi -

Dear Mike

Many thanks for the Quick Replay 

I am trying to add a clip of a student teacher doing micro teaching or teaching in a classroom, later the students should do a rubric grading, that every item and grade should be very clear and they are really deferant from each other. 

the 1...5 scale does a good job, but it can be miss leading that it is not clear for each value, and if explained above the items description will be changed with the items.

Could you kindly suggest me alternatives 

Attachment moodle questineer.JPG
Attachment Rubric.JPG
In reply to Montaser Al-Halabi

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Montaser,

There is an add-on activity made just for this type of activity called Video Assessment available from the the Moodle Japan Hub at http://hub.moodlejapan.org/course/view.php?id=60.

You don't mention which Moodle you are using and this was released in 2014 so I'm not sure if it will work for you.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Montaser Al-Halabi -

Thanks for the suggestion

I am using Moodle 3

I will have a look and let you know,

after testing it does not work on moodle 3