Workshop grade assessments: cannot find best assessment

by Peter Ruthven-Stuart -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Plugin developers
Any advice for this Workshop error?

Last term I implemented a number of Workshop modules, all on moodle version 1.4.3. I have since upgraded to 1.5.2, and have just noticed that when I click on one of these old workshops I get the following message:

This error message only appears with the workshop that was done by 270 students, the other 5 workshops were only done by 40 students each. I have changed the setting of this problem workshop, but to no avail.

This seems to be a serious problem, because when I ran my cron script via my browser, I got the following result:

Server Time: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:47:58 -0600

Starting activity modules
Processing module function assignment_cron ...done.
Processing module function forum_cron ...done.
Processing module function journal_cron ...done.
Processing module function workshop_cron ...

So, are there any ideas about why only a certain workshop would get this error message, and why this problem would in turn prevent the cron script form running? Put another way, what is the 'best assessment'?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I am using moodle 1.5.2
MySQL version 4.0.25-standard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Ruthven-Stuart

Re: Workshop grade assessments: cannot find best assessment

by Steve Iman -
I need help with this same error message appearing at the top of the Workshop page. Sorry for cross posting, since I described the problem in a reply to a related post which was in the Forums area.

I've set up a Workshop. All 12 students in class submitted on time. I asked that each assess 4 students, and some of the students were delivered assessments to do. (Some submissions have not been assessed, and I don't know how to tell if they were delivered for anonymous assessment). I can assess the short essays, and numbers seem to be being generated.. yet the top of the page (near Administration button) warns:

Sure appreciate any clues or suggestions.