Fallview Capital - Hardware issues with Moodle

Fallview Capital - Hardware issues with Moodle

by Marty Mittelman -
Number of replies: 2

Hello All,

I am Marty Mittelman working with Fallview Capital. I have started learning the Moodle and therefore i have installed on the system.But i have noticed some hardware issues. Is this incompatibility issue?

Marty Mittelman

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marty Mittelman

Re: Fallview Capital - Hardware issues with Moodle

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What issues?  What hardware?  What version of Moodle?  What OS?  That is just a few of the questions that you need to answer before anyone can realistically answer your question!  Please give us as much detail as possible.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Marty Mittelman

Re: Fallview Capital - Hardware issues with Moodle

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Marty, hardware incompatibility issues can only be related to hardware drivers, nothing else, as software does not directly interact with hardware, but only through drivers, also moodle is not even a software that can be said about interacting with hardware through drivers, its a script. so underlying Moodle are 3 components being Web Server, Application Server (PHP) and database server (MySQl, MariaDB, MS-SQL, etc etc), and underlying all three components is operating system.

If your moodle is showing issues, you wont be looking into hardware, not even operating system first, but your 3 required components.