Rename download file

Rename download file

by vysakh b -
Number of replies: 5
Hi

While we backup one course Its is stored as .mbz file while downloading I want to change the extension .zip please help
Average of ratings: -
In reply to vysakh b

Re: Rename download file

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Why?

It's only useful to re-upload into Moodle and Moodle recognises the .mbz extension. You can, of course, change the extension to .zip after it's downloaded if you really need to unpack it for whatever reason. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by vysakh b -

That I have checked but with the code itself I want to rename the download file with extension .zip

In reply to vysakh b

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So rename it.  Right click on file, go to rename.  Change the extension and save.

In reply to vysakh b

by Moodle Admin -
If you set backup to another location parameter you will have the backed up courses in .mbz extension then you can change via mv *.mbz *.zip command 
In reply to Moodle Admin

Automated backups are not running

by vysakh b -

Hi

I have scheduled to take automatic backup everyday at a particular time and given a specified path for that in my server to store the back up data  and given that scheduled task ( cron )to run after every half an hour but I am not getting any backups please help