Update ALL assignment upload size and maximum files

Update ALL assignment upload size and maximum files

by brandon martin -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

Yes, I did post this on another thread, but I felt it deserves a thread of it's own. I've done a few days of searching and can't find an understanding of how assignment submission settings are stored in Moodle 2.8. I need to be able to update the following values programmatically for all assignments:

Assignment submission settings

I see in _forum maxbytes and maxattachments. I ran 'UPDATE pia2014_forum SET maxattachments = 20;' and 'UPDATE pia2014_forum SET maxbytes = 1250000000; ' which works as expected. 

I just can't find the table where these assignment settings are stored.

I've found the assignments in _assign, but it has no values for maxbytes or maxattachments.. 

I feel this is such a simple issue but nowhere can I find the solution. Note, my server and all other settings aren't preventing the maximum size, I just need to be able to change the assignments. I was able to set all the courses with this 'UPDATE pia2014_courses SET maxbytes = 1250000000;', I also set the file submission module to the maximum amount, but this does not update assignments that already exist.

I can apply these changes by hand to the courses that need it for now, but it sure would save a lot of time to be able to script it.

Average of ratings: -