Registration - Multiple Users, One Client

Registration - Multiple Users, One Client

by Leon Vergottini -
Number of replies: 1

Dear Community

I am investigating Moodle and other LMSs.  I sit with two key questions that I cannot find an out-of-box solution for.

1.  I need to allow a company to register multiple clients at once and then the pricing should be worked out accordingly which then need to redirect the client to a Payment Gateway and afterwards email each client his/her login details.  For example, Company A wants to register 10 of their staff members, they then should be able fill the details for the 10 staff members, pay for them and afterwards the details emailed to them.

2.  I also need to limit the time a client has access to the course material, for example two weeks after registration for a course the client should not be able to see the course content anymore, but he/she should still be able to access historical data like progress reports, etc.

Are there such plugins available or may I kindly ask to be pointed in a direction.

Kind Regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leon Vergottini

Re: Registration - Multiple Users, One Client

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

There are external applications that allow for course purchase (e.g. Joomla with Hikashop and Joomdle plugin will allow a shopping cart kind of application.)  However, I believe it will need to be done individually for each user.

You can set an end time on an enrollment method so that the enrollment automatically expires after a certain amount of time.