Some columns in Moodle reports are in English and can not be translated

Some columns in Moodle reports are in English and can not be translated

by Germán Valero -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

As reported by a Spanish language user in a forum post, some columns in some Moodle reports are allways shown in the English language, and can not be translated. I believe them to be the names of Moodle function calls (but I am not a programmer).

I just added some text and screengrabs about this in the Developer documentation, but maybe these non-translatable texts show up in other places in an otherwise fully translated Moodle site.

I will really appreciate if anybody else can comment whether he/she has seen/heard this issue in a fully translated non-English site.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Germán Valero

Re: Some columns in Moodle reports are in English and can not be translated

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Correct. Some texts in the logging subsystem are designed to be hard-coded in English only.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)