Help people help....how to configure openid to make it work with office 365 properly?

Help people help....how to configure openid to make it work with office 365 properly?

by Hammad Aslam -
Number of replies: 3

Ok i finally was able to install moodle with all the required plugins of office 365.....I also created Microsoft azure free trail account....Question==How to configure the OpenID Connect now? And is it possible to test office mix or office 365 apps on localhost? I'm using wamp......Help will be highly appreciated!!!!!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hammad Aslam

Re: Help people help....how to configure openid to make it work with office 365 properly?

by Chris Megahan -
Picture of Core developers

Documentation can be found here. The settings on this screen need to be populated with the values from your AzureAD.

In reply to Chris Megahan

Re: Help people help....how to configure openid to make it work with office 365 properly?

by Hammad Aslam -

Well the documentation isn't that helpful to be honest...I'm making a new one on powerpoint, which is more easier for people to follow step by step.....Anyways, i have made an account on microsoft azure, also tried to integrate using vmdepot. Currently still working on configuring it correctly. Any assistance would be appreciated.