There are problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme 

,when I open the site on a smartphones

the  sub-menu is not openning  the link

Irith

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Irith Herman

Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, 

I am not sure but I suspect that this is a Moodle bug and nothing to do with theme.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Irith Herman -

I tested in several devices: smartphone, iPhone, iPad and  tablet and it does not work.

I changed to  Essential theme and it does work

This is the url

http://dare.erasmus-plus.org.il/theme/index.php?device=default&choose=eguru&sesskey=kVRsBk4hsH

Irith

In reply to Irith Herman

Re: תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Could you check in Clean and/or More please Irith?

Essential is a theme that Gareth puts a lot of time and effort into developing and his work sometimes hides what may be bugs in core Moodle. If the issue is a genuine bug in core moodle (as Mary suspects) then it will show up in Clean and More, but may not show up in other third party themes such as Essential, Adaptable, Pioneer or Flexibase.

To determine whether any potential bug is in fact a bug with core or with a specific theme, it is most useful to check the same behaviour in the core themes, rather than another third party theme.

Thank you for your help

Richard

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Smells like MDL-51819.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Given Gareth's pointer above, Irith, can you tell us what Moodle version you are using?

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Irith Herman -

It is moodle 3.0

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Its MDL-52249 on its way for Intigration Review Andrew Nicols is dealing with it.

In reply to Mary Evans

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Irith Herman -

where do i have to make the changes?

?  in bootstrapbase theme or in Eguru theme?

In reply to Irith Herman

Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Mary Evans -

You need to wait until it has been fixed in Moodle and then you can update. This is not a theme fix it is a Moodle coding problem.

In reply to Mary Evans

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: problems with the display of custom menu items of EGURU theme

by Irith Herman -

Thank you! 

by Irith Herman -

I checked in Clean and in More it doesn"t work also in Moodle 3.0

Irith