Scorm modules not displaying after upgrade and server move

Re: Scorm modules not displaying after upgrade and server move

by Shaun Sheppard -
Number of replies: 1

I've re-uploaded the moodle data folder in binary mode, as I had read on another post that this can help. It has to an extent as I'm now getting a different experience.

I still get the white screen, but when I view the source of the module I see various errors in the developer console (see attached screenshot).

It looks to me like some of the code in some of the javascript files is corrupt.

For example, of the files in one of the modules is Configuration.js, and it's contents look like this...

-------------------

var FORCED_COMMIT_TIME = "60000"; //Used to force CommitData back to the LMS at the desired interval (in milliseconds). Set to 0 (zero) to not force a commit time.

var ALLOW_NONE_STANDARD = true;//Set this to false to show an error message if no SCORM or AICC API can be found - Standalone will still work fine.

var USE_2004_SUSPENDALL_NAVREQ = false;

one will still work fine.

var USE_2004_SUSPENDALL_NAVREQ = false;

----------------------

There's a rogue line "one will still work fine." which breaks the javascript and causes an error. There's plenty other errors to.

I've tried downloading the original moodle data folder from the source hosting account, and then re-uploading it again, but it still hasn't made any difference. I did wonder if somewhere along the lines the file had been damaged during upload/download.

Attachment Moodle errors.jpg
In reply to Shaun Sheppard

Re: Scorm modules not displaying after upgrade and server move

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Shaun,
how did you move the files? Via FTP? Did you force the binary mode?

BTW, what happens if you link on your right e.g. Configuration.js (line) 71? It should show you the "broken" line.

HTH,
Matteo