Giving a link to the following activity

Giving a link to the following activity

by Sidd Lep -
Number of replies: 3

Hello.

Is there any option to show the link to the students about the next of the activity, once they complete one of the previous. For example, I have published a page, and when the student finish with reading the page, the system will automaticaly show him or her linked text for the next activity. I'm using Moodle 3.0

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sidd Lep

Re: Giving a link to the following activity

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Not automatically, but why not just add a link to the next activity at the bottom of the page?

In reply to Jon Bolton

Odgovor: Re: Giving a link to the following activity

by Sidd Lep -

You mean to add it manually?

In reply to Sidd Lep

Re: Giving a link to the following activity

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I'm sure that there used to be a plugin for this, although I don't remember it being very good.

You are coming up against Moodle's 'view of the world'. It was never intended to present completely serial information. The course screen is intended to allow you to organise your material in a meaningful way. 

If you *really* want to make sure that students have to 'complete' a resource/activity before moving on to the next then you can use 'Restrict_access'  (Conditional activities)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)