15 issues have been successfully integrated, 4 rejected and 1 delayed - 78.95% success.
- We have a new great prototype in http://prototype.moodle.net/ It is Competence Based Education. Thanks to Damyon, Fred, Université de Montréal and all the other people involved in the specs and development.
- Grunt watch is your new friend for Moodle development, you can run grunt watch from CLI and it will wait for you to save any less or JS file and autocompile CSS, YUI modules or AMD modules for you (MDL-49817) Remember to update your dependencies before running it: npm install
- New tags stuff landed in master thanks to Marina, now you can limit a tags area to standard (previously official) tags; 3.1 will be a good release for people using tags component
- MDL-52715: Create a new requires class for implementing mforms in AJAX.
- MDL-51283: Rename "official" tags to "standard", allow admin to set for each tag area how to use standard tags
- MDL-45740: Adding new events - Choice module
- MDL-49817: Development - Watch for JS/LESS changes and compile once a file is saved
- MDL-52831: Moodle allows to register with empty name and then deletes the account silently
- MDL-52137: Forum digest emails contain incorrect links and duplicated information
To Dan Poltawski, for being always there, helping everywhere and everybody.