Forum messages reply link missing

Forum messages reply link missing

by Regis Tractenberg -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I just enabled Moodle mobile access.

I can see all content and forum posts, but the messages don´t display a reply link...

Any idea?

Thanks,

Régis

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Regis Tractenberg

Re: Forum messages reply link missing

by Claudio ancooor -

Hi Régis,

please check the student's rights (mod/forum:replynews,  mod/forum:replypost) and the permissions of the forum where you want to reply.

Regards,

Claudio

In reply to Claudio ancooor

by Regis Tractenberg -

Hi Claudio,

Replypost is enabled for students, and the reply message link displays normally in the browser version of our Moodle site.

Its does not show only in the mobile app.

Thanks,

Régis

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

are you using the Moodle Mobile additional features?

The app features depends on the Moodle version of your site and your Moodle Mobile additional features plugin version.

Please, check that you have the plugin installed and upgraded to the latest version:

https://docs.moodle.org/28/en/Moodle_Mobile_additional_features#Features

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Regis Tractenberg -

Hi Juan,

Thanks, I have installed the plugin and gone through the settings.

The reply to forum messages is showing now! smile

Just one question about the setting:

5. Go to Site administration > Users >Permissions Define roles, edit the Authenticated user role and allow the capability moodle/webservice:createtoken.

I notice it has many security warnings beside it. Is it really safe to keep it enabled?

Thanks,

Régis 

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

yes, is safe. Some of those warnings have been removed in Moodle 3.0 as far as I remember.

Juan