Please help: no available student submissions for assessment

Please help: no available student submissions for assessment

by Roel Cantada -
Number of replies: 2

I have 5 students allocated with four submissions for assessment.  4 of the students were able to assess their allocation but one student keep getting the message : no student submission available for assessment.

Please help me because I am baffled, and we are already at the end of the semester.  I tried changing the assessment end date, no luck.

The code says something about listing hot, warm and cold submissions, but I can't understand as to what $timenow the timecreated is being compared to.

TIA,

roel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Roel Cantada

Re: Please help: no available student submissions for assessment

by Brian Sea -
The workshop was apparently not meant to do this... I have changed the code to force this behavior for my workshops... and have attached the code.  You can see where I changed the code by looking for the comment "CHANGED CODE HERE" wink

I have also changed the "OverAllocation" to allow more than 2 so that a submission can be graded lots of times;  I will work on changing it Unlimited later (as I said, I'm just getting it to work for my classes at this particular instance).

NOTE:  These changes are hardcoded and affects ALL workshops on a moodle installation, I have not exported it to the instance yet as I just wanted to get it working for my particular class for right now!  You've been warned!
In reply to Roel Cantada

Re: Please help: no available student submissions for assessment

by Roel Cantada -
Thanks for the response Brian,  but it seems that I merely misunderstood the number of assessment of student submissions.  I set it to 4 when I should have set it to 5, to include myself as a peer assessor. namula 1.53 doesn't seem to have the option include teachers grade yet so it got me confused.

I'll check out your code too just the same.

roel