Awarding Badges through Questionnaire completion

Awarding Badges through Questionnaire completion

by Dan Jeffries -
Number of replies: 2

Hi

I have created a Badge and Questionnaire and set Activity Completion for the Questionnaire (it must be submitted to complete).

However, I cannot - whatever I do - get this to issue a Badge. Badge settings are such so that just the Questionnaire activity is to be Completed. 

I look at the Completion Report and can see 1 student has the tick. But still no badge is awarded.

Can anyone give me any assistance? I've created badges before but this is driving me maaaaaaaaad!

Thanks!

Dan

Attachment Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 15.13.37.png
Attachment Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 15.14.20.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Jeffries

Re: Awarding Badges through Questionnaire completion

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'm sorry. I haven't really looked at the badge system. I'm trying to determine if anything needs to be done on a per-module level to support badges, or if they're just supposed to work.

Have you done what you need with another module that worked? If so, can you point me to that module?

mike

In reply to Dan Jeffries

Re: Awarding Badges through Questionnaire completion

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Dan,

From looking at your settings, I would say it should be awarding the badge. I just tested on my Moodle 3.0.2+ site with a questionnaire and it's being awarded with no problems.

The only thing I can think of of checking is to see if your cron is running. I have mine set for 1 minute and as soon as my test student finishes, the badge is showing up in the latest badge block of their course.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)