Problem exporting attendance

Problem exporting attendance

by Richard Sherlock -
Number of replies: 0

I have a lab class that is taken by a large number of students. Various groups of students attend at different times during the week and I have set up groups within Moodle to administer this. Each group has different "sessions" set up in the attendance module to record attendance. 

Recently, I'm having an issue when I try to view or export an attendance report for "all past sessions" for a particular group. The data displayed/exported is detailed attendance data for only the students within the group, but report includes a record of attendance at all the other sessions set up for the other groups (these columns . I haven't been able to find a setting that allows me to exclude the sessions not associated with a particular group from being displayed/exported.

I don't think the "other" sessions are associated with the group, because when I check the "sessions" they don't show up.

We updated to 2.6 (I think) in September 2015. I used the attendance module prior to that, but I didn't have this issue.

Any help/advice would be gratefully received.

Average of ratings: -