Twice weekly course or "Repeat Weekly"

Twice weekly course or "Repeat Weekly"

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 1

A lot of course are held with lectures twice a week so, perhaps a twice weekly format would be of use to some? 

As it stands I could create a subject course and then put the dates on the weeks. The current week would not highlight in pink though.

Twice weekly is pretty difficult because the spacing between the days is not clear. I suppose that ideally it would be necessary to allow the teacher to specify the first week (with as many classes as one likes) and then press a "repeat weekly" button, a bit like yahoo calendar.  

The course I am meant to be preparing is twice weekly for 7 weeks. It is intensive, with a bit of homework (a quick vocabulary, reading comprehension, and listening quiz) after every lesson. There are 14 of them. I deserve the nightmares I get.  

Timothy Takemoto 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Timothy Takemoto

More variable 'weekly' course (e.g. monthly)

by PeterJaap de Bruin -
For several instructional purposes, also a monthly format would be wellcome.

When I want to guide my students through the coming year, and using moodle will be a handy support, I want to point out the important periods, holidays, exams etc.

So I support your request for a rather simple but effective addition to this course format.