Assignment and ranching

Assignment and ranching

by r rai -
Number of replies: 5
Hello,
I'm new in moodle assignment for this reason I'm asking your help.
I want to create a course with 30 assignments, 10 are easy difficult , 10 medium difficult, 10 hard difficult.
I want to show at each student the progress of apprenticeships and I use a progress bar to do its, but moreover I want to show a bock with ranching position of the student than the other for each category (Easy-Medium-hard)
Someone could help me to do this?
Thanks for your time, best regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to r rai

Re: Assignment and ranching

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

When you say bock, do you mean block and what does the term ranching position mean? (I only know it in the context of farming and cowboy movies). What have you come up with so far in your experiements?

In reply to Marcus Green

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Ranking? If you are using Moodle 2.9 or later you could use the Activity results block for this perhaps.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by r rai -

Dear Mary
I'm not sure that it is usable for my result . The idea is to have three different blocks each with the ranking of students for different categories of assignment( easy , medium, hard ) . The problem is that there are more exercises for each different type ( easy medium hard ) but activity results block seems to manage just one assignment for each block. I am continuing to work to see if I can find a solution with activity results block.
I really appreciate your help

In reply to Mary Cooch

by r rai -
Dear Mary
do you know if exists a plugin that works as Activity results block but it can be use create a ranking for more than one activity? As example to create a ranking for
Assignment 1
Assignment 2
Assignment 3

thanks for your time
best regards
In reply to Marcus Green

by r rai -

I apologize for my writing mistake, I'm writing from the phone. The idea is to create a block for each type of difficulty ( easy , medium, hard ). In each block should show the ranking of the students who have received a higher score for each category ( easy , medium, hard )