2.7 docs no longer included in pull-down menu on Moodle Docs

2.7 docs no longer included in pull-down menu on Moodle Docs

by Brian Warling -
Number of replies: 1

Hi -- I noticed today that "2.7 docs" no longer appears in the docs pull-down menu on Moodle Docs pages:

Moodle Docs menu

Since Moodle 2.7 is an LTS release through May 2017, shouldn't this still be included here (2.7 is still a supported release, right?). We are using Moodle 2.7, and we tell our users that when they search for Moodle info on Google, they should make sure they are looking at the docs for Moodle 2.7. And if the search pulls up a newer (or older) doc version, use the pull-down menu to get the Moodle 2.7 version. This is now more complicated with the 2.7 docs removed from the menu (now we have to edit the URL).

Can this be added back, or is there a reason I'm missing it being removed? Or am I missing something fundamental?

Thanks much... Brian

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brian Warling

Re: 2.7 docs no longer included in pull-down menu on Moodle Docs

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Brian,

Thanks for pointing things out. I have re-added the 2.7 docs link and have made a note not to remove it until the end of the support period.