QA Testing Help needed :How to be an expert in Scripting

QA Testing Help needed :How to be an expert in Scripting

by Anjum Shaik -
Number of replies: 1

HI all,

I have joined in a small company as a Junior Tester and i am finding it very difficult to manually do the scripting.

If someone can guide me the best way to learn how to script easily and effectively and be an expert int QA test manual scripts it would be much appreciated.

I really want to be an expert in this field.

Thanks,

Anju

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anjum Shaik

Re: QA Testing Help needed :How to be an expert in Scripting

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Your best bet is probably to speak to your company to find out what professional development opportunities are available to you - either shadowing and learning from a senior member of staff or external courses (online possibly).

I presume your company are familiar with your skill-set and that was reasonably accurately portrayed when you were appointed to the job, in which case they are probably aware that their new Junior member of staff will need development and will build that into your employment (to become the Senior and expert over time) - but in some companies, you are expected to identify your own training and professional development needs as part of your performance management reviews with your line manager.

Are you looking for help with scripting tests generally or specifically for Moodle?