SCO ID (luanch column) has been updtaed in scorm_scoes tables

SCO ID (luanch column) has been updtaed in scorm_scoes tables

by santosh Suwarnkar -
Number of replies: 5

Dear All,

I have observed that some scorm files scoid updated unknowingly, we are keep updating scorm package but we did not observe that the scoid has been updated at that time. we want to know when sco id will be update.

We are creating a master table of scorm & scoids to launch scorm packages form thirdyparty websites but because of scoids are updating we are not able to launch scorm pacage. we used popup settings.

Thanks in advance
Santosh S

Average of ratings: -
In reply to santosh Suwarnkar

Re: SCO ID (luanch column) has been updtaed in scorm_scoes tables

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Santosh,
you should stick with the identifiers in the manifest: scorm_scoes.identifier.

HTH,
Matteo

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

it also sounds like you might be using an older unsupported version of Moodle. Older versions of Moodle will change the scoid on every package update. Newer versions don't do this in the same way.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

by santosh Suwarnkar -

Thanks Dan,

I am using Moodle 2.9 version.

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by santosh Suwarnkar -

Thanks Matteo ,
i will check for the same and confirm with you,  hope what did you say that may be correct.

In reply to santosh Suwarnkar

by santosh Suwarnkar -

Thanks Matteo, you are correct  scorm_scoes.identifier  has been changed  that's why our scoid updated.