Show all the courses to enrol and use of Front page

Show all the courses to enrol and use of Front page

by Sourabh Maheshwari -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I tried login via browser for SSO login using OAuth 2 plugin for login with google account. It worked well but the only problem was that when I loged into the app, I could not see the list of courses available in my moodle website. I had to go to my courses and search for the specific courses and then only I could enrol in the self enrolment course.

Is it possible to get the list of courses for first time users and who have created account not on the website but using SSO on the mobile?

Also I am missing something on the front page in app as it did not resemble the front page of website. My apologies if this has been covered in the documentation as I tried to find out on my own but was unable to do so; hence writing to you guys.

Thanks and Regards,

Sourabh

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sourabh Maheshwari

Re: Show all the courses to enrol and use of Front page

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Sourabh,

the Mobile app does not support blocks or My Moodle, this is the reason the front page may not look as your site one.

Regarding the courses, we currently don't have a way to browse the whole list of courses in the platform, what you can do, is install an enrolment plugin in your site and auto-enrol new users when they log in (like https://moodle.org/plugins/enrol_autoenrol)

Juan