JClic, applets and Moodle

JClic, applets and Moodle

per Alexandro Colorado -
Nombre de respostes: 1
I want to user JClic and integrate it somehow to moodle. JClic are applets that have testing capabilities however there is an issue in regard with how can I provide Applets on the interface?

I think the right module is this one -- HTML pages --. The GUI editor let me insert Flash but not applets. I wonder if I can insert this applets and also how can I somehow connect the content to it.

By connect I mean connect it with the database, grades. Basically I just want to know if the students are able to coupe with it. It seems JClic uses mysql also as the backend, however I will need to learn how to connect and to which fields should I target.

Regards.
Mitjana de qualificacions: -
En resposta a Alexandro Colorado

Re: JClic, applets and Moodle

per Luuk CARNEL -
I did the following :
  • First I have uploaded the JCLIC-files created in the project (*.htm + jclic.zip) to my course-resources.
  • Then I could make a link to the *.htm file from my course section where I want the JCLIC to start ... So I didn't make a new htm-file but I simply added a link tho the course-resources!

Concerning the connection to the database, I really have no idea how to do it .....
If you find a solution : please let me know !!!