Where to find SCORM Completion Dates

This forum post has been removed

Number of replies: 10
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

In reply to Deleted user

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Where to find SCORM Completion Dates

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Dale,

Sorry you've not yet received an answer to your question. Unfortunately I don't know the answer either, however I am going to move the discussion thread to the general developer forum where it will hopefully receive some attention.
In reply to Helen Foster

In reply to Deleted user

by Darko Miletić -

The table in question is [prefix_]course_completions. any entry in that table that has timecompleted field with non-zero value marks course completion for specific user.

In reply to Darko Miletić

In reply to Deleted user

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Dale

I don't use SCORM or know much about its database structure. However as part of my ongoing project to create an up-to-date diagram of the Moodle database structure I create a diagram of the SCORM tables in Moodle 3.0  only last night. You can see it at 

http://www.examulator.com/er/3.0/components/scorm.html

However I recommend installing MySQL workbench and downloading the mwb file to get full details. More details can be found here

http://www.examulator.com/er/3.0/

In reply to Deleted user

by Ron Meske -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi Dale,

There is actually only a last access date stamp for each attempt in the SCORM data, unless this has changed in the last couple of Moodle versions. 

Checkout the ad-hoc contributed reports for a couple of SCORM reports that may be helpful.

Ron

In reply to Deleted user

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

If you use course completion , the report can be downloaded.   While the reports don't  look like they have dates, they do...they showup for each activity on the download,  which can be sorted or filtered in excel or a similar program. 

Without course completion,  you might try to download the grade book.  I don't  remember if it includes dates, but it is worth a shot.   SCORM reports  and data are notoriously difficult to negotiate.   Great cosmic power, Itty-bitty living space sort of thing. 

In reply to Melanie Scott