Generico Showcase

Re: Generico Showcase

by Chenggui Duan -
Number of replies: 1

Thanks a lot for all the posts and contributed templates in the forum, esp. for Justin. I learned a lot here.

I also created a template for the fancybox display of images in the page. Attached is the template. One problem I cannot solve is: you need to enter the url of the images, instead of insert the images. Screen shot for reference: 

If anyone can help solve this, it would be perfect.

thanks.

duan

In reply to Chenggui Duan

Re: Generico Showcase

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks for this cool template. I modified it a bit, so you could just drop images into the editor between the Generico tags.  This version of the template it will popup the fancybox images after clicking on a text link. Doing this with a thumbnail and a big picture is still possible. But it got a bit complicated trying to do that, so I decided to just leave it with the text link

I admit I thought I fixing it up so that you could just insert images on the page was going to be a walk in the park. But because fancybox is a jquery plugin that is not AMD compatible, it was harder than I thought. 

The lightbox images, look just like lightbox images. On the page, in edit mode, it looks like this:

Average of ratings: Useful (1)