Internal Server Error

Re: Internal Server Error

by John Cook PhD -
Number of replies: 1

Yes - it was not the upgrade to 3.0+ that caused me the problem but to 3.0.1+ then I got the problem - now running 3.0.2+ - 3.0.2+ still gave the problem until I took the action listed before.

I was thinking back over the sequence for 3.0+ to 3.0.1+ and before I did that upgrade, notification showed there was an upgrade for Certificate so that was upgrade first then to 3.0.1+ then I noticed the problem. This may have caused corruption.

Might be useful.

In reply to John Cook PhD

Re: Internal Server Error

by Alejandro Kaminsky -

[Traslate in Google]

I solved the problem. I performed the installation manually downloading the mod_certificado from github
https://github.com/markn86/moodle-mod_certificate, this has no problems.

The mod_certificate that is downloaded from moodle.org/plugins/ has errors, apparently the language file moodle-mod_certificate-master \ lang \ en \ certificate.php. It is the only file that has a different size and a later date
\Lang\en\certificate.php in Github          15,078   14/12/2015
\lang\en\certificate.php  in moodle.org  14,882   12/06/2015

I can not say that this is the problem, it's the only thing different I found.
With this setup I have working properly certified module.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Español [original]
He solucionado el problema. Realicé la instalación manualmente descargando el mod_certificado desde github
https://github.com/markn86/moodle-mod_certificate , este no tiene problemas.

El mod_certificate que se descarga desde moodle.org/plugins/ tiene errores, aparentemente el archivo de idioma moodle-mod_certificate-master\lang\en\certificate.php. Es el único archivo que tiene otro tamaño y una fecha posterior
\lang\en\certificate.php  en Github  15.078   14/12/2015
lang\en\certificate.php  en moodle.org  14.882  06/12/2015

No puedo asegurar que sea este el problema, es lo único diferente que encontré.
Con esta instalación tengo  funcionando correctamente el módulo de certificados.