Does anyone use SCORM packages containing an multiple course materials

Does anyone use SCORM packages containing an multiple course materials

by Bob Derezinski -
Number of replies: 0

We are trying to utilize our ability to create our course materials in our xml authoring environment, which can then create the SCORM file that can be plugged into Moodle as an activity.  The materials within our SCORM file contain written content, within the written content, we have videos and simulations linked in, and we also have quizzes for each lesson and then a final exam.

Everything is working great with a couple of exceptions.  Since the quizzes are not separate activities in Moodle, I don't have the Quiz Administration tool available in Moodle.  Does anyone know of a way of being able to track students quiz attempts, and their scores for each quiz in this situation?  We force a student to earn 100% on each lesson quiz before they can attempt the next lesson, and then they have to earn a 100% on the final exam before they can print a certificate.  I am also having issues with people not always able to print their certificates, even though they have earned a score of 100%

If anyone uses the SCORM package in this manner, I'd love to hear how you have been able to handle these quirks.

We are running version 2.8.1

Average of ratings: -