A problem with the lates Glossary Updates

Re: A problem with the lates Glossary Updates

by John Windmueller -
Number of replies: 0

No worries at all Martin.  I know it's a development version... I just couldn't resist all the great new features, and I'm happy to muddle through as it gets fleshed out and debugged.  biggrin.gif

By the way, I have a group of students who are doing some exciting stuff with Moodle.  They're a group of a graduate students doing conflict resolution applied fieldwork overseas, and they're using Moodle as groupware for keeping in touch, planning their projects, sharing resource and contact informaiton, etc. 

I originally set up their web page for the course instructor, but the students quickly asked if they could just all have instructor access so that they could create their own forums, redesign the page, add resources, etc. 

Anyway... one of the reasons I jumped to upgrade to 1.2--development status and all--was that I thought the glossary was a great way for them to build information on all the organizations, individuals, resources, etc. they were working with.  I'll let you know how it goes.   As it is, the course instructor's daughter is doing her PhD in educational psychology, heard about Moodle, and I think she's going to look at it as part of her dissertation work on online evaluation tools and pedagogy.  Good stuff, all around.  smile

John