I am trying to get PoodLL up and running on my school's Moodle Server. I am the server admin. We are running Moodle Moodle 2.9.2+ (Build: 20151008). I downloaded the poodle addon files from Moodle.org.
I can record on my macbook fine using the FLV recorder. However, on the iPad using HTML5, I am having issues. I also have issues on the macbook using the HTML5 recorder.
Here is what happens on the iPad using the PoodLL question in a quiz. (note the same thing happens trying to use PoodLL audio/video in an assignment.)
1. I can listen to the audio/video question that was recorded using the FLV recorder on the macbook.
2. I hit Record or Choose a file.
3. I select Take Video
4. The camera/mic open up and I record some video/audio.
5. I select Use Video
6. I see that it says File saved successfully and then tap on Insert.
7. I click to go to the next page on the quiz and I am logged out of Moodle.
8. I log back in and get the following error.
I have a 300 meg file size limitation on upload size currently - and this was for a 3 second video.
I feel like I am missing something to do with HTML5 on my server, but have no clue what it would be.