Aborting save. Moodle could not determine which user to save the grade against.

Aborting save. Moodle could not determine which user to save the grade against.

by Sergey Golovanov -
Number of replies: 3

Hello!

After upgrading from 2.9.2 to 2.9.3 we stuck at this error. when we edit grade for assignment in the Grading page we get this traceback below. Maybe someone know where I can start investigation?

and I can't reproduce this on the clean installation of 2.9.3 even when all plugins/themes/question types etc is also installed from main site to the clean site.  

Default exception handler: Aborting save. Moodle could not determine which user to save the grade against. Debug: 

Error code: useridlistnotcached

line 6934 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: moodle_exception thrown

line 491 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->process_save_grade()

line 52 of /mod/assign/view.php: call to assign->view()

referer: http://site.org/mod/assign/view.php?id=9459&rownum=0&action=grade&useridlistid=5669ddfc565c0426939399

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sergey Golovanov

Re: Aborting save. Moodle could not determine which user to save the grade against.

by Chris Lewis -
Sounds exactly like the issue being described over here https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=324573
In reply to Chris Lewis

Re: Aborting save. Moodle could not determine which user to save the grade against.

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

Exactly!

I've just created MDL-52503 about this problem. Don't hesitate to vote/comment...

Séverin

In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

Just a message to let you know that MDL-52503 is now fixed and integrated in latest 2.9.3+ smile

Séverin