Enrolment

Auto-enrol users from one course to another after course completion

Picture of Gabriel Dias
Auto-enrol users from one course to another after course completion

Hi! i've been doing a research on this subject but i can't figure out if it's there any way to do it automatically.

I'm setting up moodle 2.9 for an institute. They have one course C1 (an initial course) which is required for all students. I'm planning to use CSV import to enrol these students in C1 course.

But they need that all students that have completed C1, can access then to course C2. This could be done manual or automatically (ideally the second option).

For the manual approach: is there any option to select students that completed a course (could be an activity) and enrol them in course C2?

For the automatic approach: is there any option to make students auto-enrol to course C2 after C1 course completion?

Thank you very much in advance!

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Visvanath Ratnaweera
Re: Auto-enrol users from one course to another after course completion
Particularly helpful Moodlers
> For the manual approach: is there any option to select students that completed a course (could be an activity) and enrol them in course C2?

A cheap method would be to make the enrollment key to the following course made available at the completion of the preliminary course. See https://docs.moodle.org/en/index.php?title=Restrict_access.

Average of ratings: -