15 issues have been successfully integrated, with 7 rejected and 8 delayed. That is 68% success, not as great as we'd like, but it was also was an intentionally small round in order to facilitate next weeks work..
- While we've known about the benefits of Moodle on PHP 7.0 for some time, the release last week prompted more discussions and a bold plan was drawn up to move towards MOODLE_30_STABLE (and later) supported on PHP 7.0 asap. For the next week we will be concentrating solely on achieving PHP 7.0 support on Moodle 3.0 and will aim to release Moodle 3.0.1 shortly after.
- A result of our php7 sprint is that this weeks integration round was a small one and next week we will only be integrating php 7 related changes. We thank you for your patience during this time, but it seems clear there is a lot of community appetite to get the benefits of Moodle on PHP7 sooner rather than later.
- MDL-51582 - Grunt is now used to compile less into CSS
- MDL-52209 - New XML-RPC web service implementation
- MDL-51483 - Inserting media in assignment via "online text" causes page to cease loading
- MDL-52304 - Shockwave Flash media player fullscreen doesn't work