Cordova is not defined when using Developer tools

Cordova is not defined when using Developer tools

by Zoran Jeremic -
Number of replies: 2

When I have Developer tools activated in Chromium browser, I have the error "Error while loading the page content." when I try to access the page or any other module, and the backend of this error is "ReferenceError: cordova is not defined" that is fired from the Moodle code when it identifies that cordova is undefined.

I've spent a lot of hours trying to setup everything from the scratch, reinstall ionic, cordova, nodejs... I even reinstalled the whole OS, and eventually I discovered that Developer tools are the problem. When it's activated and I refresh the page, after that cordova problem happens and I can't access any content.

I'm wondering if there is any solution for this or alternative tool or web browser that I could use, since Developer tools are quite useful for development.

Thanks,

Zoran

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zoran Jeremic

Re: Cordova is not defined when using Developer tools

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Zoran,

that's weird, we use Chromium Developer Tools all the time and it's working fine. Which OS and Chromium version are you using?

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

Re: Cordova is not defined when using Developer tools

by Zoran Jeremic -

Hi Dani,

I'm using Chromium Version 45.0.2454.0 (64-bit) on Linux Mint 17.3

The only workaround I could find is that before I refresh the page, I close Developer tools, refresh page, and then open Developer tools again. In that case, it doesn't happen. If I forget to close it before refresh, it always happen.

Thanks,

Zoran