Problem with students getting higher grades than they where marked. Moodle 2.8

Problem with students getting higher grades than they where marked. Moodle 2.8

by Anna Glarner -
Number of replies: 2
Hej! I have a course where the students has gotten a higher grade than they where suppose to have. When I see the grade history I see the following:
Nov 24th 11:24 the student receive the grade G(2) which is correct. And the source in the grade book history is the assignment
Nov 25th 11:35 the student´s grade change from G(2) to VG(3) and the source in the grade book history is system. This change is incorrect, why did this happen?

According to the teacher she has not change the grades on the students.
Best regards, Anna

In reply to Anna Glarner

Re: Problem with students getting higher grades than they where marked. Moodle 2.8

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am guessing that something was changed on the assignment itself - maybe the number of points? 

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Problem with students getting higher grades than they where marked. Moodle 2.8

by Anna Glarner -

Thank you for your fast answer. I think you are correct. The teacher has not yet confirmed that this has happened. But it is the same students that had the grade before 11:35 that has gotten the higher grade.